Letter of the President of the General Board of Health, to the Right Honourable the Viscount Palmerston / General Board of Health, [Benjamin Hall]. London : Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1855
- PDF Title page
- PDF LIST OF CONTENTS.
- PDF [Letter of the President to Viscount Palmerston, accompanying Dr. Sutherland’s Report on Epidemic Cholera in the Metropolis in 1854]
- PDF REPORT.
- PDF Section I. The Epidemic, the Localities chiefly affected , and the Steps taken by the General Board of Health.
- PDF Section II. Sanitary Condition of Localities affected by Cholera and Diarrhoea.
- PDF Section III. The Water Supply of the Metropolis in relation to the Cholera.
- PDF Section IV. Measures adopted by the Boards of Guardians.
- PDF Section V. Causes of the defective Administration of Sanitary and Medical Relief Measures.
- PDF Section VI. Effects of Sanitary Improvements in preventing Attacks of Cholera.
- PDF Section VII. Conclusions.
- PDF APPENDICES.
- PDF APPENDIX 1. (TO INSTRUCTIONS TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES, &c.)
- PDF APPENDIX 2. (TO INSTRUCTIONS TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES, &c.) Medical Forms of Return.
- PDF APPENDIX 3. (TO INSTRUCTIONS TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES, &c.) Form of Notice to Owners and Managers of Public or Private Works and Establishments.
- PDF APPENDIX 4. (TO INSTRUCTIONS TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES, &c.) GENERAL BOARD OF HEALTH.